cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDM hangs after 3-4 deployments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an SAP CRM ISA application(B2B).Once I make some JSP related changes to it,I deploy it using the SDM(6.20).Normally it takes around 20-30 seconds for the deployment of the .ear file.

After 3 to 4 deployments,I find that the SDM takes a very long time(around 20-30 mins) for the deployment and eventually hangs.After this,I am not able to deploy the .ear file again[I get a message stating the deployment actions are not completely configured]

Once the server is restarted,I am able to deploy the .ear file.But restarting the server after every 3-4 deployments is not a feasible solution.Is there any other alternative?

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Shalini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It it due to the memory space.

Check other engines like BW are run in the same Server.

We have the same problem.

We recover it by stop the other engines.

Kind regards

Mukesh.

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes due to less memory it will take more time to deploy. check your System Requirements how much free space is required how much you have for you installation.

Some other reason is If your Adding jars of more proects in your deploying EAR project it will take more.

Instead Adding jar to the project go for referring project like.

Create a DC Project in that make public parts and add that public parts to your deploying project (mandatory EAR application-engine-xml should refer that DC ear).

it will reduce the deploying time

Regards

Suresh