cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes of the ZIP Code for the sales organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done the changes of the ZIP Code for the sales organization by using the t code ovx5 the change of zip code in adress but when i rechek the changes in the order acknowledgement output there i can see the old zip code only.

Please help me how to make the change the zip code to SO, so that i can view that in output.

need to update pls help..

Thanks for help

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What ever changes you make in the configuration will not reflect in the existing documents. Try to create a new document and check.

Regards,

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since it looks like smartform / script issue take the help of an abaper and run the output in debugging mode, Probably the data is not getting refreshed in table level which can be sorted quicklyy with the help of technical help.

Regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the answers it help me a lot i am in touch with abaper they r working on it

Thanks

Raj.

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Shivau2019s suggestion is valid. You may also need to consider the layout set of the output, where the address may be u201Chard-codedu201D instead of retrieved from the document or master data.

Regards,

Ken

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii

Check weather your developer hardcode the sales organization pin code: else check the logic weathe Sales org Pin Code is getting from following logic. Go to table TVKO and put ur sales org number in VKORG field then execute

Get the ADRNR number and pass the same in ADRC table and get the POST_CODE1 as pin code number (give same logic to your abaper)

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to see the change of zip code or postal code in order out put