cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

let me explain you the scenario first,my client wants basic amount (pr00) to be flown to accounts.but the excise values to be calculated on FOB value i.e(basic price PR00 - Freight,insurance).now order>delivery>invoice is ok,but coming to excise invoice the excise base amount picked is on PR00 but not on FOB value.

say PR00 = 100

freight zfo4= 10

insurance zins =5

FOB value = 85

now BED (basic excise duty) =8.5 i.e on fob value,

ed cess =.17 i.e on BED,

sh ed cess= 0.085 on BED.

Now the excise base amount to be 85 while creating excise invoice & ARE1.

but it is picking 100 as EXcise base amount.please provide solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The customized Routine had a simple formula to read "condition value" field from KOMV table.Its like Add value of Pr00 (Price) minus condition value of ZF04 minus condition value of ZINS ect and sum the value.

Yesterday i tried to get the code from my old client but due to access issues i could not.Try the above with ABAPer it will work.

Regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I understand ....This is a simple routine to pick the value from the pricing steps and pass it to a condition type(condition category- H).Any abaper can help you.Then assign it to the procedure.This will affect only your excise base value calculation in CIN (excise registers-RG1).It will not have any other impact.Try it out.

Regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siraj,

Thank u for immediate response,

Please explain routine with example code so that we can implement .

Please help me in this.

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

Make condition category as "Prices" in FOB condition type................. and re-create the all documents once more.

Hope it will solve the issue

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Edited by: SHAMBHU SARKAR on May 4, 2011 5:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your pricing procedure, check what the values are in From and To columns for Assessable value.

Does it point to the step 10 where you have PR00 ?

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case if you want system to pick from FOB value then you need to add another condition say ZZZZ to your pricing procedure after the step " total" (say PR00 = 100 - freight zfo4= 10-insurance zins =5 FOB value = 85), pass this value 85 to ZZZZ using a routine.Then in ZZZZ condition type maintain H in condition category.system will calculate excise duty on 85 rs.

i had done the same and it will work

Regards,

siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siraj,

Thank u for giving helpful answer, Please throw some light on routine which u developed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siraj,

one more thing my excise values are picked correct only i.e on rs 85,but the basic excise amount should be 85,where as in my scenario it is picking rs 100 i.e PR00.bcoz while taking ARE-1 or Excise invoice output the value on which it is calculated as shown rs100 which is wrong,whereas the excise duties are getting calculated on rs85 which is correct.