cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI_CUSTOM_MESSAGE is not triggering any mails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hav set up BPM and am trying to use BADI_CUSTOM_MESSAGE. The alerts are getting triggered in BPMON session. But the mails are not getting triggered.

I am sure this is not due to any authorization isssue as I am able to trigger mails successfully using BADI_BUILD_MESSAGE.

In the configuration I have set only the necessary checkboxes and correct filter value as defined in set up guide. there are no errors in SLG1 as well.

I

Thanks,

Bhuvana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement in Business process monitoring (BPMon) is to send alert notifications via email to the persons responsible for different shipping points (in Order to Cash business process). For this, i have gone through the document auto reaction messages.pdf given in Sap service marketplace. Please guide me which out of the two BADIs (BADI_CUSTOM_MESSAGE or BADI_BUILD_MESSAGE) can be used for my requirement?

Requirement in detail: If different persons are responsible for different key figures at different shipping points, I want them to get alert mails whenever there are alerts for their respective key figures. This cannot be done in 'notifications and service desk' screen in BPMon in recipient address. For this, I need to use one of the BADIs to customise my alert notification sending mechanism. Please let me know how should i proceed.

What i was trying is to change the PF_RECIPIENT_ADDR (recipient address) in a loop at PT_ALERTS in BADI_CUSTOM_MESSAGE so that for each alert, the badi should pick up the reciever for that alert and send the mail to him.

Please reply if you have any such kind of experience or knowledge. It is urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hav set up BPM and am trying to use BADI_CUSTOM_MESSAGE. The alerts are getting triggered in BPMON session. But the mails are not getting triggered.

I am sure this is not due to any authorization isssue as I am able to trigger mails successfully using BADI_BUILD_MESSAGE.

In the configuration if *I set Auto. Notif. Active as well as Auto. Custom. Notif.,then in SLG1 am getting error saying "

*Creation of notif. (ANOTF) for monid 000000049410000 aborted: Error GET BAdI BADI_CUSTOM_MESSAGE".

But if I check only Auto. Custom. Notif,then no errors are visible in SLG1.Even in this case no mails are triggered.

The correct filter value is also set up for the BADI. Has anyone used this BADI and tried anything?

Thanks,

Bhuvana

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bhuvaneshwari,

Below guide might help you

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_SHORTKEY=011000358700007272...

Along with OSS Note 1505358

Let us know your findings after these changes.

Regards

Shailesh Mamidwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It was due to your auto reaction mail custom time settings and restricted participants, This was already analysed and fixed in the SDN forum.

please check my reply on the thread [|]

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jansi,

My issue is not related to the post you have referred. The error which was mentioned in that post was occuring as that person had checked the "Auto Custom Notif" without having the BADI implemented.

But my issue is not that. I have done all the auto-reaction message settings correctly and also I have the custom BADI implemented.

Thanks,

Bhuvana