cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are having issues replicating material masters from ECC. When picking from the local directory, they are getting failed in E-Sourcing.

I looked at the Debug log and the error message is No currency found for the Plant Org unit. I looked at the company code and it has the currency.

Please help me here, am i missing anything

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon gurus!

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right thread, but here goes..

This is my scenario....

I work in procurement and I have just recently awarded a framework for highways materials on a ranked framework basis. I evaluated on a supplier ranking from 1st to 6th basis on quality and price, so the supplier who came out with the highest overall % was ranked first, next highest % ranked 2nd etc etc and awarded the framework on a lot by lot basis.

What I need to do now is de-activate/block the materials contract in SAP ECC and create new materials contracts for the suppliers that I have awarded to. this would be a SAP ECC contract only, not SRM as purchasing will only be applicable to stores orders.

However, I also need to control the spend so that the top ranked supplier is always the 1st option when ordering materials, but for SAP to also show the other potential 5 suppliers linked to that material as available options if the top ranked supplier cannot supply the required materials for whatever reason.

Any ideas as to how this can be done? - I have a vague recollection from my MM days that we used to raise an info record against a material and supplier and create some kind of source list.

Hope this makes sense

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janaki Ram

We had similar issue and it was due to the way plants and company codes are set up in Sourcing / CLM.

Please make sure that plants are set up as sub-units under company code so that they can derive currency from company code.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understand, the material master must be going from ECC to ESourcing through PI.

Kindly check in PI, what data was received by PI in pay load , make sure you find currency in that xml.

If that is there then check in the xml passed from PI to CLM. If that also has currency then please paste the debug log here.

Regards,

Vaibhav