Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form - missing font

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need help for output Adobe.

I have create a Adobe Form in LCD (SFP). I change the font from Arial to NexusSans. In the LCD Layout the text will shown correctly in the font Nexus.

The printing is controlled over an application form in SAP.

if I print the Adobe form from transaction piqst10 -> corresponding with device is file. The result PDF in the spool is created, but the font in the PDF is ARIAL and NOT NEXUS.

What can I do, to get the right font in my PDF?

We use SLCM, LCD 8.0; Clients: Win XP and SAP-GUI 7.2. The font Nexus... is installed on my Client - it is a licensed font.

Additional Information: We have old SmartForms which use Nexus too. If I print the SmartForm I get the right Nexus font.

Many thanks for your help

DSE

I've got an message: "Schriftlizenz für NexusSans-Regular erlaubt kein Einbetten. Schrift wird als Referenz verwendet"

"Font license for NexusSans-Regular does not allow embedding. Font is used as a reference."

Edited by: DSE on May 4, 2011 3:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe that could help

1. Create a subdirectory called fonts below the /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/AdobeDocumentServices/FontManagerService directory.

2. Create a subdirectory called customer below the fonts/ directory created in the previous step.

3. Copy your fonts into the /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/AdobeDocumentServices/FontManagerService/fonts/customer directory.

4. Restart the Document Services Font Manager for the changes to take effect. (See How to Restart a Service.)

5. Also restart the application com.adobe/AdobeDocumentServices for the changes to take effect. (See How to Restart an Application.)

Edited by: Lorenz Knecht on May 5, 2011 11:24 AM