cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have assigned 4 deliveries in one shipment where the delivery quantities are 20,15,35 and 55 respectively.The client requires that suppose he enters the Flat rate as 50000 in Header condition the amount should be divided between these deliveries as per the quantity proportionatelly based on the quantity.The shipment type service level has been defined as load.The problem is when 50000 is entered as header condition the 4 line item price is displayed as 50000 for each line item and the header total becomes 200000 instead of 50000

The condition type calculation biase is A-Delivery and the item category cost distribution in item category is B-Delivery.

Someone please help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Sorry but I think there is a misunderstanding here, the calculation of costs are based mainly

on the weight of the delivery quantity but not on the delivered quantity (lfimg)

The relevant weight is determined according calculation bases (T_06) from the respective

base documents (delivery header, delivery items...)

Note 700512 will provide you further details an possible solutions to your customer expectations..

Good luck!!

david

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is maintained in T_06 for the following:-

a) Condition Class

b) Calculation type

c) Calculation base

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thanks for your response.Please find the requested information below.

Cond.class- B-Prices

Calculation /type-B-Fixed amount

Condition Category-H-Basi Price

Calculation Base-A-Delivery

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can someone please tell me how to do it.The settings recommended by JP have already been done, but I am not able to split the cost according to delivery quantity.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can someone plzzz help me with their valuable inputs.

Regards

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

For your shipment condition type maintain Calculat.type as B - Fixed amount.

B'coz of this, the system can calculate a price as a fixed amount or as a percentage based on quantity, volume, or weight.

And make Calc. base as All or A - Delivery

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

This is exactly the setting in the condition type.But it is not working.

Any alternatives please.

Regards