cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination Procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Can any body favour me.......................

I have maintain partner determination at Customer Account Group level then it is required to have the same at sales doc heaer/item, delivery, Billing header/item and Sales Activities or will it be copied into sub sequent documents using copying control?

Thnx in advance,

Edited by: SAP.SD.PRATIK on May 4, 2011 5:49 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes you may need to have different partners at delivery document for ex. forwarding agent which you dont need at order end. In that case you need to specify another level of partner determination for sales doc / delivery doc / billing doc.

Otherwise, partner determination at customer master level is sufficient if you are maintaining copy control settings as you said.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx Dear,

That is what i want to know......means if i do want partner function whatever i have defined in Part Det Proc which further i have assigned to cust acct group will get copied into sales order and sub sequent documents from customer acct group level partner det procedure.....and hence there is no need to assing the same to each and individual sales doc header/item,del header, shipment type, billing header/item............

hope its enough........

Thnx GUY.......

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge - yes, you need to copy the partner determination procedure. The partners will be copied, but they need to be in the procedure.

The same goes for everything that is using the same technique, e.g. the text determination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Dear,

Thnx for quick response.

But my question is ....if suppose i have define partner determination procedure XX, then assigned that to customer acct grp ABCD, and in procedure i have define partner function SP,SH,BP and PY.....and now i would like to create sales order......and have entered the sold to party having acct group ABCD. So from that only it will pick up rest of the partner..correct..!

And still i have not assigned that partner determination niether to my sales document type ZAB, nor to any of the delivery type, shipment type, billing type etc.. so will it be copied in to sub sequent document eg,. delivery, shipment, billing....... or ihave to assign that to each of them and do the same in copying control from sales order to delivery, delivery to shipment, and further delivery/order to billing....?

Can i simply do settings in copying control for partner determination from sales order to delivery and delivery/sales order to billing after assignment of partner determination to customer acct group?

Thnx

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 380507 - SD partner determination: FAQ for the functions. I think that it will help you

Regards

Eduardo