cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need of Report - BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW in SRM7.0 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We are configuring SRM7.0 with ECC6 ( Ehp4) having Classic Scenario. I done all Middleware relevant setting in ECC and SRM.

Now I came across the setting menationed in Note 720819 and in some Config documents to run the Report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW in SE38 in SRM system.

I gone through this documents and information , and after executing this report CRM relevant setting deactivts...etc

I am afraid, since we are using SAP CRM Module also along with all other modules by Sales area.

Can any one suggest/confirm , in our case , whether we need to run the above report or Not ?

Thanks

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Since you are using SRM, report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW should be executed in SRM only, as per note 720819.

SRM and CRM are updated in ECC related tables.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo.

Not cleared /confused with statment

CRM are updated in ECC related tables

, Is there will be any problem/affect in CRM system ? Shall we execute this report in SRM or not ?

Please suggest.

Regards

NAP

marcus_mock
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi NarendraPatil,

yes, can execute report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW in the SRM system even if you have a CRM system in your landscape.

This report does soemthing that you could do manually by yourself. The changes will only affect the SRM system. It deactivates some business objects (see R3AC1), some customizing objects (see R3AC3) and all condition objects (see R3AC5). The advantage of this is that you then will only see the objects that are needed by SRM, i.e. the list will be much shorter.

If you go to one of the transactions above, e.g. R3AC3, note the button "In-/Active" (Switch: display only active objects / all objects (Ctrl + F12)). With this button you can switch between active and deactivated objects. Also note the column / field inactive. You can manually deactivate / activate an entry by double-clicking on the entry and setting the flag "Inactive".

Please let me know if you have further questions on this.

Best regards,

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Closed. I ecxecuted this report and no issue.

Answers (0)