cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design header in Web Dynpro for java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I used PageHeader UI Element for design header in web dynpro for java. How to insert a image and set padding logo in page header?

Ex : Create a SAP header includes the content as SAP logo, application title, functions, user name, logout button.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Insert "transparent container" as Title content in page header

Then add buttons ,images etc in this transparent container.

Regards

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sureshjoshi.mp,

Thank you for your support, but I can not re-size Page Header and my transparent container always keep right align. I can't modified it.

A my question, can I be using background image in transparent container.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You start adding UI in the transparent container, add a image UI element for using image

Header will re size itself according to the transparent container.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I couldn't understand your requirement for keeping an image in page header but i suggest you not to do so, because it is not a good practice and creates a performance issue. Page header UI element is not much customizable for same purpose and should not contain interactive UI elements according to [UI Element Guide|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b06c8c9a-19a4-2b10-d985-9ae7a4383478]. You can also refer to the same document for the usage of the Page header and other UI Elements its a very useful and nice article.

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

You are very nice when reply my question as soon as possible. I am new, I need practice WD many times. I will reading that guideline. Thanks a lot.