Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM25 Application - Problem in data Sync with MI Backend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working on the MAM Application,

I am able to get all the data to the Client except the order list,

I am getting no order to be displayed in MI client, while I am able to get orders at backend thru the following functional modules which are references in the SyncBO MAM25_001,

<b>MAM25_001_getList

MAM25_001_getDetail</b>

Can you please tell me what can be the problem with only MAM25_00 syncBO , while all others are working fine,

Please help,

Thanks in advance,

Deepak

<b>Though I can create local order in the application,

but when i try to save it, it gives me a runtime Error whose description is as follows:</b>

<b>Error Code E503

Error Message Failed calling event handler(InvocationTargetException) onLoad in com.sap.mbs.mam.order.control.OrderDetail.</b>

com.sap.mbs.core.api.CAFException: Failed calling event handler(InvocationTargetException) onLoad in com.sap.mbs.mam.order.control.OrderDetail.

at com.sap.mbs.core.control.AbstractViewController.process(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.core.control.DefaultStateMachine.process(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.core.web.FrontServlet.doHandleEvent(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.application.web.FrontServlet.doHandleEvent(FrontServlet.java:280)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGet(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:497)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.service(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:262)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:806)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: String length exceeds max length of 2

at com.sap.ip.me.persist.fileio.spi.AttributeTypeExt$AttributeTypeString.toByte(AttributeTypeExt.java:1295)

at com.sap.ip.me.persist.fileio.spi.AttributeTypeExt$AttributeTypeString.toByte(AttributeTypeExt.java:1327)

at com.sap.ip.me.persist.fileio.spi.AttributeDescriptorImpl.toByte(AttributeDescriptorImpl.java:243)

at com.sap.ip.me.persist.fileio.spi.QueryConditionSingle.(QueryConditionSingle.java:36)

at com.sap.ip.me.persist.fileio.spi.QueryRuntimeImpl.createICondition(QueryRuntimeImpl.java:38)

at com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.data.QueryFactoryImpl.createCondition(QueryFactoryImpl.java:60)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.bo.query.impl.AbstractQueryBuilder.getCondition(AbstractQueryBuilder.java:55)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.bo.query.impl.Mam095QueryBuilderImpl.getPrioritiesByKeyCondition(Mam095QueryBuilderImpl.java:250)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.cstm.impl.CstmCustomControllerImpl.getPriorityByKey(CstmCustomControllerImpl.java:834)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.order.control.OrderDetail.onLoad(OrderDetail.java:195)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.mbs.core.control.AbstractViewController.process(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.core.web.FrontServlet.doHandleEvent(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.application.web.FrontServlet.doHandleEvent(FrontServlet.java:280)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGet(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:497)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.service(AbstractMEHttpServlet.java:262)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:806)

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)

at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)

at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Message was edited by: Deepak Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Then definitely middleware has some problems and i dont know exactly what the problem is but one thing for sure is that processing of inbound requests is getting stopped because of which inbound requests are stuck in partial state. As i told you in previous reply once if any ond of inbound requests are stuck in either partial or waiting state middleware doesn't consider any new incoming request till the time old one gets processed.

I have no clue about what can be done in this case but usually sometimes because of huge load on middleware systtems it usually takes a lot of time. But what i observed few times is after few hours or 1 day for suppose if i reinstall the application everything works fine.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Good to hear that your first problem is solved. For the problem you are currently facing now, when ever some inbound request is stuck in either waiting or partial state any sync that you do from the client is useless because middleware doesn't accept any further inbound requests until and unless the previous requests which got stuck in either partial or waiting state move to either finished or ignore or error state.

This problem could happen because of many reasons. One reason could be either that particular synbo is not active. If it is active and still the requests are stuck in partial state then the problem could be with middleware system i mean because of heavy load it will take some time to process the request or if the system goes down in middle of processing then it doesn't restart processing.

So i would like you to check if all MAM syncbo's are active (status should be green). If you are sure that middleware system is also working fine then move that request to ignore state and then do a sync from client and check if the middleware processes the new requests.

Even if the new requests are stuck in partial state then the only solution could be to reinstall the application on middleware.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for the reply,

I have checked all the above options:

<b>1. All the syncBO's are already active

2. The request in waiting or partial state sent to Ignore state, Then tried to sync but no useful output

3. ReInstall the application on the middleware through webConsole and reDeploy app to Client.</b>

But still I am neither able to get R3 Orders in my application (all other data I am getting) nor push data from Client to R3 by synchronization.

<b>Current Status: In Worklist Monitor:</b> when I did sync after creating an order:

I-Waiting = 1

I-Partial = 1

I-Finished = 1

O-Waiting = 0

O-Sent = 1

Is there any other way out for troubleshooting the application,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

This has been fixed long time back in MAM 25 SR2 hot fix 1. Now that MAM25 SR4 is already available in service market place i would suggest you to download latest SR of MAM25 so that you will not get this error and also a lot of fixes has also been covered in SR4.

YOu can download MAM25 SR4 by following the path

http://service.sap.com/ -> Sap Suport Portal -> Software Download->Support packages and patches->Entry by application group-> Sap Solutions for Mobile Business->Sap Mobile Asset Management->Sap MAM 2.5->MAM 2.5-> OS Independent->MAM2504_0-20001413.zip

But if you cannot upgrade to SR4 then you have to definitely apply note 868478 to solve the problem

Reward with some points if the information provided is useful.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for the reply,

I have applied the patch and now I am atleast not getting the error,

But still <b>I am not able to get the list of orders which are available in the backend,</b>

secondly whatever change I do at Client level,

either creation of a order or change,

I am not able to reflect that into backend,

means <b>I am not able to push data from client to backend</b>,

Though <b>I am getting the I-Waiting value in the worklist</b> (Transaction: merep_mon) ,

Can U please identfy the problem...

Thanks in advance..

Deepak