SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Budget Billing plan, issues in Print document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have deleted a BB Plan using the transaction E61D.

This BB plan has been used by a print document. Now, whenever we try to preview this print document (EA40), we get the error message, "Error in reading table EABP".

Is there anyway this could be resolved. So that the user does not get the error message.

Regards,

Joshua.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to provide some information in this regard. Deletion of budget billing plan is a standard functionality however it should not throw an error during bill preview or printing.

I faced the same problem however I worked with payment scheme but not budget billing plan. SAP has relealesd note 1029423 and 1248740 to fix this issue.

Please have a look into those notes. SAP will remove the link from print document from DBERDL table when the budget billing plan will be deleted. So you do not have to reverse and re-bill the invoice.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry. this seems to be a standard SAP functionality.

After the BB plan is deleted, we cannot remove the references from the print document.

Instead we may have to reverse and recreate the print document.

Regards,

Joshua.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to provide some information in this regard. Deletion of budget billing plan is a standard functionality however it should not throw an error during bill preview or printing.

I faced the same problem however I worked with payment scheme but not budget billing plan. SAP has relealesd note 1029423 and 1248740 to fix this issue.

Please have a look into those notes. SAP will remove the link from print document from DBERDL table when the budget billing plan will be deleted. So you do not have to reverse and re-bill the invoice.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Nirmalya. I am checking those notes right now!

"SOLVED the problem". I am pretty sure one of the notes will fix this.

Edited by: INJGN0 on May 5, 2011 8:06 AM