Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix the Size of tables in smartform

former_member476503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to fix the size of table (not row).

like if it is no.1

then table display only 4 rows but id a table contain value then also it should display space of 4.

same for no.2

in that it should display 13 rows.and same as above.

no.3

in that it should display 5 rows.

if it contain only one row data so vertical line stops after displaying one item... i hope i m cleared with my question....help me.... Is there any solution.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

In case count of number of table is small say 4 to 5. You can create 4 to 5 diffrent tables with required number of rows. and depending upon Your condition Print Rescpective table.

Regards,

Vikram singh

former_member476503
Participant
0 Kudos

i have put table in window.

now how should i fix the table row?

up to option is not working here.

Edited by: sanket sagar on May 6, 2011 6:31 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did'nt get u Please Explain

former_member476503
Participant
0 Kudos

hi vikram,

Thanks for reply...

this is my first smartform creation.

i need to create 3 tables based on 3 nos.

if no=1

then display table with 8 rows but if in case in records has 4 rows then it will show 4 rows and

for others it should show blank.

and need to show subtotal in the end after 8 rows.(if it has blank 4 rows or not)

same for no=2

display 13 rows and subtotal.

So i have created diff seco. windows for all this

e.g.no.1 data display in 1 window and subtotal in another window and same for all no and subtotal.

I hope u get my point..

former_member476503
Participant
0 Kudos

hi vikram,

Thanks for reply...

this is my first smartform creation.

i need to create 3 tables based on 3 nos.

if no=1

then display table with 8 rows but if in case in records has 4 rows then it will show 4 rows and

for others it should show blank.

and need to show subtotal in the end after 8 rows.(if it has blank 4 rows or not)

same for no=2

display 13 rows and subtotal.

So i have created diff seco. windows for all this

e.g.no.1 data display in 1 window and subtotal in another window and same for all no and subtotal.

I hope u get my point..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

Did you try the above trick mentioned. I am sure u didnt give it a try, if you would had given it a try than the issue would have resolved by now.

Still I suggest you to try the above solution mentioned by me. and put your conditions accordingly in the 3 tables you create.

BR,

Vinit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

why dont you hanbdle that in your driver program and delete all records from the table you do NOT wish to print?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

Try this logic!!!

Create a secondary window equal to the table window(also make sure both windows are overlapping). Now create a template in your secondary window with height equal to main window height. remove all the borders from your main window and set the borders for newly created template in secondary window.

Hope this info will help you to resolve the issue & close the thread.

BR,

Vinit