cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue of status updation

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

I have made the reason for rejection at item level,but still its status is open.

But it is happening as usual in other document type except this ZDRA.

Can you plz suggest me any SD input is required from here or it is totally technical part.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To add to Lakshmipathi's point - you also have 70 posts but 0 points, which means you've never rewarded anyone for help or helped anyone yourself. I believe this makes almost everyone desinclined to reply to any more of your questions.

Here's what I'd do - use Google or OSS notes to search for 'rejection reason status not updated'; check the order type configuration to compare the type that is working with the one that is not working. The configuration is not very large or complex, so this shouldn't take much time.

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Even after the message of Mr. Lakshmipathi and Mr. Jelena, you have not corrected yourself and closed this issue without giving any input that how you resolved it.

This forum is for sharing the knowledge and by doing that we resolve our issues, so respect it share your knowledge.

Amitesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh Naveen,

Even i am also facing the same problem in my client system.

could you please let me know the solution, then i can also apply the same to over come this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: ravikiran gulipalli on Jun 29, 2011 6:51 PM

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Plz do the same,Just put the reason for rejection at item level,you will find the orders are closed.

If you want all the orders are closed at Bulk level,then plz take the help of ABAPERS with providing the PPT process.

If you want to complete the order after delivery ,then plz go to OVAG.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So far, you have posted 27 questions out of which 9 are still open. What the most regrettable part on your side is in NONE of the threads, you have properly updated the forum as to how the issue was resolved. Please try to respect the forum members time and develop the habit of updating the forum properly failing which, you will NEVER get suitable suggestions in the forum. Most importantly, try to avoid posting in BOLD letters.

Coming to your query, check OVAG what is maintained under the tab "Stat".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your input

Following options are available in OVAG

1.System will copy item to header totals

2.XNo cumulation - Values cannot be used statistically

3.YNo cumulation - Values can be used statistically

But my question is that there is any setting with Sales Document type with the item of rejection.

Because orders are getting completed if we put item of rejection from any other sales document type.

But it is not happening with this document type ZDRA only.

Plz assist me.