cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROC is not getting triggered from PO worklist for Supplier PO Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We upgraded from SNC 5.1 to SNC 7.0 EHP1.When I did PO confirmation from PO worklist (Save and Publish) it gave me message "Outbound processing of ReplOrdConfirmation triggered".But when I went to SXMB MONI Replenishment Order Confirmation Out is not getting triggered hence not updating in ECC.

I checked Outbound process under basic setting and ROc is assign to Process type Supplier Collaboration.

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra

After upgrade, it might happen that POS can go inactive

kindly check the following settings

Check the time series data type IDS 9AINVM1 & 9ACDF01 are active in table /SAPAPO/TSPLOBKO

If not kindly activate the same in /n/sca/tsdm09

reactivate the planning object structure for time series data type IDS 9AINVM1 & 9ACDF01.

Create fresh data, it will work

Also check Note 1434077 should be implemented or not

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I checked the table and found there is only one MPOS 9ADFC01 which is in active state.

Then I went to t- code in /n/sca/tsdm09 and activated data type DFC01 and then activated MPOS.I got successful message.

But when I tried activating data type INVM1 it gave me message "Error with planning object structure".

Then I clicked on button Activate Planning object structure and got the message "Planning object structure was not found".

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra

You need to transport planning object structure again......

Check whether note 1066826 should be implemented!!!

ODM settings are fine???

Pleasse check notes 1178483 or 1019289 according to release and regenerate(forced) and reactivate the same

Then try again reactivating the same in tsdm09 transaction, the errors on SMI screen and tirggering of these xmls will work

Also the settings in table view /SCMB/PCODE_V in SM30 has to be maintained, to whom you are sending these xml messages and what process type!!!

From which release to which release have you upgraded???

Check note 1169790, there are some post upgrade activities..

The problem coule be with TSDM data type INVM1 is not active. This needs to be transported in.Please maintain correct TSDM configuration.Please transport the active data type INVM1 and this problem should be solved.

But if you want to re-transport it, you will need to go to SM30 and

re-transport the active INVM1 for /SCA/TSDTYPE and its dependent tables.

Ask the responsible colleagues to do it

You may refer notes 1143456 & 1098564 for help

Best Regards

Vinod

Edited by: Vinod Kumar Pedapati on May 5, 2011 8:50 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Can u check the application logs tcode:SLG1 .

This may give you some hint about error.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We applied note 1326306-Missing Delivery objects in SNC.After this Planning object structure 9AINVM1 found with status green,

But this is nothing to do with PO confirmation not getting updated in ECC.

Po confirmation is not happening because of Commit problem.SAP is looking into the problem.Once solved I will let you know guys what we did.

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue got resolved when we did PI system cache refresh.It is always advisable when we upgrade SNC system it is better to do PI cache refresh.

Regards

Raghavendra Pai