Stubborn error in efiling gb config
I am getting a very stubborn error in efiling(gb) config in PI 7.1.
Firstly here is a trace on the error.
<Trace level="1" type="T">Runtime Exception when executing application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_HR_GB_EFO_EOYR_OUT_; Details: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns0:GovTalkMessage/ns0:Body/ns1:IRenvelope. Queue does not have enough values in context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but target-field mapping does not produce one. XML instance is probably not valid for source XSD, or target-field mapping does not fulfil requirements of target XSD.
Now here is what I have already tried and checked,
1. E-Filing content fully updated (patch 19)
2. SAP HR 6.00 (68) and SAP HR 6.04 (34) content.
3. Payload tested in IR passes OK on the message mapping HR_GB_EFO_EOYR_OUT.
4. Payload tested in ID fails with error above on interface determination (operation mapping).
5. Namespace on configuration has been double checked and is correct.
6. Namespace on XML message is also for the correct year.
What I just do not understand is why the same mapping fails from ID but passes from IR. Any hints?