Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting fields in batch classification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to know if it is possible (and how) to restrict specific fields in the batch classification tab. I am referring to transaction MSC2N. Some users should be able to edit all fields in this tab, whilst others can only edit certain fields.

Any input is appreciated, thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you clarify te tab and the fileds that you would like to restrict.

~Sri

0 Kudos

Hi,

In MSC2N there is a tab called 'classification'. All users should be able to access this, however, within this tab there are custom fields. Such as batch prices, date etc. Not all users should be able to change the batch price. How can this be handled?

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as I understand you want to control access to various classifications. This can be done using C_KLAH_BKL. You need to group classifications into suitable authorization groups and you can control access to each group using this object.

Cheers

0 Kudos

I should have been more clear, I want to restrict access to specific characteristics in MSC2N.

I'm able to restrict access to characteristics in CT04 using C_CABN_GRP, but I would like to do this in MSC2N (in the classifications tab)

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Does anyone have a solution to prevent users from changing specific characteristics in MSC2N??

Thanks

Edited by: pistols123 on May 13, 2011 10:55 PM