cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with Sync Used DC

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem when i try to sync used DC (libraries from SC dependencies) for a newly created DC. I dont see in the NWDS those libraries for the SC dependency (Active DC perspective on NWDS). Of course when i try to build the DC I created, the IDES throws errors because some libraries are missing for that development configuration. Anyone could help me with this?

Regards,

MC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mariana,

this problem raises if you have not imported the SC in question into -- at least -- the development buildspace. This case NWDS does not know from where to sync, since the buildspace is empty. In other words there is nothing to sync.

You can verify it in the CBS webui to see how many "Total DCs" do you have imported for the SC in question.

You need to check-in the dependent SCA file first (CMS -- transport studio -- Check-in tab) then import it into Development buildspace (Development tab) and then after you restart your NWDS and reimport the given Development Configuration, you should be able to see the corresponding DCs in NWDS.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Answers (0)