cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mass data+use bulk itu00B4s possible ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

I have in my backend system about 200.000 register.

I use bulk (get_detail) to bring all data using a single get_detail , instead of use get_list and after get the keys headers execute details for each key (200000 times) .

The approach is correct ? what the best solution ? can I use mass + use bulk ?

I need help about huge data transfer to CDS. thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you siva, their answers are as always very useful.

But in the article he only talks about 'Mass Data'. Would use along with "Bulk in details? From what I read, I think not, because you must have get_list. You have an example if possible.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi esoliveira ,

Have you Solved the problem? Because I too have the same question...

I have one more question also, wer u able to use you bulk getdetail and mass getlist individually because I am having problems

with those individually also.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Krutheeka.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use Mass GetList and Bulk Get Detail together.

If you are working with SP04 of Gateway1.1 to SAP Netweaver Mobile 7.10. Then you can check the code in following data objcets.

1. Goto SDOE_WB transaction

2. Select MAS_SRVASG data object from SWCV :: MAS_SMARTPHONE_SERVICE , 1.4 of SAP.

3. Select the backend adapter "MAS_SRVASG_BA" and view the Get List & Get Details BAPI wrappers which uses both these functionalities.

In Short:

Get List with Mass Data: This should provide set of record keys. [Using Mass Get List|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/50fa3a06-8bcb-2c10-1daf-c604a4880361]

Get Detail with Bulk: This should have root node details as TABLES parameter. DOE will invoke the BAPI wrapper by providing number of keys in this TABLES parameter. BAPI wrapper should return the values for all these keys by populating all other tables and the root node information also. Check question 8 from following link:

[Question about Use Bulk Detail|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/10de86e2-41d0-2c10-7e96-e9337967f7fe]

Regards,

Siva.

Edited by: Siva Satya Prasad Yerra on May 9, 2011 12:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very thanks Shiva, but I do nto have MAS_SRVASG data object from SWCV :: MAS_SMARTPHONE_SERVICE , 1.4 of SAP.

Could you post the header bapi wrapper about get_details, i need know how the keys are pass and your use in get-details ?

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, I'm assuming that you are using Mobile Gateway.

If yes, you can check MAS_LEAD object Get Detail signature from MAS_SMARTPHONE , 1.4 of SAP.

If not, i'll try to provide the signature.

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Got the signatures fo BAPI wrappers.

Goto Function group: SDOE_SAMPLE_BAPIWRAPPERS

Here you will find the BAPI wrappers with signatures.

Mass Data Get List ::: SDOE_CONTACT_MASSDATA_GETLIST

Bulk Get Detail ::: SDOE_CONTACT_BULK_GETDETAIL

Regards,

Siva.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Definitely. If you use Mass + Bulk feature will help in performance.

[Using Mass Get List|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/50fa3a06-8bcb-2c10-1daf-c604a4880361].

Regards,

Siva.