cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report to display EPC's in URN format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am new to AII and I have a request which is stated below. can someone let know if this is possible and if so, could give me some information to get started on this. maybe if there are some tables, or FM's or BAPI's that would have this information.

The first screen is the Observation Search Screen. After clicking on an observation, you can drill into the contents by selecting view action objects. The EPC from the shipping container is displayed (as a header) in the EPCu2019s URN format. Iu2019d like to get a query or report that can display all of the observed EPCs (the header information) in the URN format.

Would this be possible? If there is anything else that I can provide, please advise.

thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this is very much possible. We have done a similar assignment for a pharma client using FM /AIN/DM_OBJECT_READ_BY_URN and with tables /AIN/DM_OBJECT & /AIN/DM_OBJ_ID. I cant write you all the code but yes it is very much possible.

Thanks,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this is very much possible. We have done a similar assignment for a pharma client using FM /AIN/DM_OBJECT_READ_BY_URN and with tables /AIN/DM_OBJECT & /AIN/DM_OBJ_ID. I cant write you all the code but yes it is very much possible.

Thanks,

Naveen