cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backed cost center search help in SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working with SRM 7.0, SP09. During SC creation, we observe that the user is able to display the cost centers of the

backend system using F4 search help in acount assignment tab. However, if he selects any of the cost center's, it is not

copied (transfered) to the SRM field. Though the user is able to manually type the number and successfully order the cart.

We have maintained RFC user as dialog user in backend system and also the requestor has a purchaser role and authorization

object BE_F4_HELP maintained in employee role.

Pls suggest the possible cause of this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi prasanth

Note 1512697 - F4 accounting value does not transfer to accounting field

In a shopping cart, you go to the accounting tab of an item. You use the F4 search help to change the value of the account assignment category. You select a value and click on the OK button. The selected value is not transferred to the field.

it seems to be same symptom .. apply this note and test it since it comes as sp10 but your are in sp09

Muthuraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Genious! Thats addressed my proble. Surprisingly, I could not find this note when I searched on service marketplace.

Thanks!

Regards,

Prashant

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it was my small dream for long time to get 10 from you. now i got it after long time Prashant..

Nothing big i just searched . you provided correct sympton to help me to search the note.

i searched in SRM-EBP-CA-ACC component thats all.

Muthuraman

Answers (0)