Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

commas below each others, different transparent containers

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm coding a webdynpro; all is in Matrix Layout. I have one Transparent Container with several "rows" each having a Description(MHeadData, String) and a Value (Matrixdata, P Decimals 2). I have another Transparent Container containing different things and an ALV-Grid (about the width of an 15' Screen). I have yet another Container identical with the first one. All these Containers are on the same level (ROOT). I'll try to elaborate by "painting" my problem. Here is the Dynpro in an initial state in runtime:

<Container 1>

DESCRIPTION 0,00

DESCRIPTION 0,00

DESCRIPTION 0,00

<Container 2>

ALV----

ALV

<Container 3>

DESCRIPTION 0,00

DESCRIPTION 0,00

DESCRIPTION 0,00

So far it looks good. I set the property and Layoutdata of each Value (0,00) to ForcedRight. However when the values are filled. The numbers jump to the left and to the right so eventually the commas of the values within one container are vertically aligned to each others. But they are NOT vertically aligned to the commas of the other container, it's all chaos.

<Container 1>

DESCRIPTION 100|0,00 (comma moved to the right, I want the numbers before the comma to move to the left + comma fixed)

DESCRIPTION 1|5,00

DESCRIPTION 4|5,00

<Container 2>

ALV----

ALV

Pipes = unsightly effort to show that commas are not aligned

<Container 3>

|

DESCRIPTION 344|,00

DESCRIPTION 15|,00

DESCRIPTION 0|,00

Can I accomplish both Containers having some kind of fixed point for their comma-values? If I just throw everything in one container, the ALV-Grid pushes everything to the far right. I tried to play around with Matrix/Grid-Layouts here, no success.

any ideas?

regards, Lukas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just a thought.

Try to achieve your requirement imitating something similar to a column layout.

You need to design your View in similar way as this WDA component "wdr_test_ui_elements"

Regards,

Ashish Shah

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Ashish,

thanks for your response. I tried adapting the "column-layout" of the said WD4A. Yet, I still have the same problem; the commas of the numbers are not vertically aligned. They are, if I adjust the container levels but then the ALV-Grid pushes everything to the right (even with correctly said col-span).

regards, Lukas

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I threw everything in one container now, made a billion invisible elements and adjusted the alv's colspan accordingly. Looks good, but it's chaos in Design-Time. Oh well..

regargs, Lukas

Answers (0)