cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

costing variant with a valuation strategy

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have the following issue:

In PM I have defined a costing variant with a valuation strategy first u201Cstandard priceu201D and second u201CMoving Average priceu201D, and assigned this costing variant to the plant and order type.

When I create a PM order (PM01) with a planning plant and enter the components in the order with a different plant and determine the cost, the system determines the correct plan costs based on the Costing variant for planned costs. The planning plant and the plant where the components are reserved are belonging to the same company code.

When I create the same order with a planning plant and a different plant for component reservation and both plants belong to different company codes and determine the costs, the system doesnu2019t take the Costing variant into account. The costs are determined based on the price control assigned to the material type and not based the valuation strategy. In this case always the moving average price is taken.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In OIOF you can specify the valuation variant for plant and order type, system determines the same . for your second case kindly check in the order which valuation variant system has determined.

regards

thyagarajan