cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Workspace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created the workspace with this "c:\..\SAPIdE.exe"-data"newworkspacedir" format only. When i create the new workspace and import the alredy working project in the new workspace, all the old projects are sharing the old workspace not the new one.

I want to know the reason for this and also the way i created the workspace is correct or not. If any one of you know let me know please.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to copy the old projects in to new workspace and import it.check the class path references is point to the new work space.

Kind Regads

Mukesh

former_member85655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is expected behaviour. Any new projects you created will be created in the new workspace. You can also copy your projects to the new workspace from the old one and then import it.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

krishnaveni,

I guess you are not talking about the location of the newly created projects. Importing the already existing projects into a new workspace does NOT copy the project to the new workspace. It just creates a new project from an eclipse project in the file system.

If you are interested in having the location of the projects (newly imported) changed, then simply copy your projects from the old workspace directory and paste it to the new one.

~ Bala