Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see data transactions in SOAP monitor

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Forum members,

We are deploying Sybase Mobile application for SAP CRM application. Most of the deployment are done and integration with SAP CRM, DOE and SUP are done.

When I register the user from the Mobile application ( WM simulator) , it successfully registers in SUP ( verified in SCC).

When I check in the DOE ( Admin and Monitoring portal), I could see the device id created in the DOE .

The distribution rules are successfully generated for this particular user and device.In the simulator, I could see the message that downloading initial data, but it enters into an infinite loop.

If I want for more than 2 hours, I still see the message on the simulator as " downloading initial data".

However, I am unable to see any data transactions in SOAP Monitoring tool in DOE ( SDOE_SESSION_MON) for this particular user.

Should I do any settings in DOE to view the data transactions in DOE ? I want to ensure that data is pushed from DOE to SUP.

Looking forward for your suggestions.

Regards,

Viju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to configure the parameter to log the SOAP messages.

1. Goto SDOE_PARAM transaction

2. Select Parameter Key: DOE_CONNECTOR

3. Double click on Parameter Names

4. Select Parameter name: ENABLE_LOGGING

5. Double click on Parameter Keys

6. Go to Change mode.

7. Set the Text Value to X

From now onwards, all the communication will be logged.

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Siva.

Regards,

Viju

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Please check the subscription details in Subscription monitoring for this particular device subscription and see if the SUP server url (Post to url) is correct and poitning to your sup server and listerner post properly.

There is nothing specific that needs to be done to see the logs in Session monitoring. It is automatic as soon as a subscription is received and data starts getting pushed.

PLease check if any queues is stuck in DOE server

Last, on the WM device we wait for MAS_CUSTOMIZATION, USERDETAILS and MAS_AUTH_CUST objects to be delivered before the Initial load is considered complete as this is basic metadata required for the device to dunction properly.

Hope this helps

thanks

shobhas