cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurations necessary for WCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Can anybody help me regarding configurations necessary for WCM implementation for both standard and enhanced model.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

R.D.I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member349429
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The building block WCM Standard model contains the settings necessary for configuring the process of work clearance management in the Utilities industry. The design is based on the SAP WCM standard model and a specifically developed printout form for the work permit & operation document. Some of the settings are common with the building block U15, see the configuration guide for the settings.

The settings are in the following areas:

Application profiles

Architecture definition

Define and Assign Number ranges for the Work Clearance Objects

Defining Catalog type/code groups/Codes

Define and assign catalog profiles

Defining printing parameters

Approvals: Various settings regarding the use of approvals are done in this building block

Lockout/Tagout: Defining uses of Operational WCDs; Maintaining operational conditions and types

[Technical Documentation|http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/HTML/U16_EN_IN.htm]

Regards, Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The below are important i believe :

1. You need to define the WCM Application profile for the planning plant for which u need to have WCM

2. You need to activate the WCM Model for that Plant , whether enhanced or standard

3. You need to define permit via which WCM is activated in MO

4. You need to define approvals means permits for the WCM Objects , hirerachy of issuing approvals within the WCM Object, cross document approvals ..

5. You need to define the Tagg and untag conditions in the Planning Plant

6. Need to define the Usage of WCM Operational document . ..

7.Similarly number ranges for WCM objects like WCM Approval , WCM Operation document , etc

Hope this helps you ..

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello WCM experts can you please send the screen shots of steps to follow this WCM to me thanks in advance

Edited by: R.HIMAKAR on Jun 16, 2011 3:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

I am closing thread.

Thanks & regards

R.D.I