cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERP 6 Ehp4 upgrade - container pair PSAPSR3700/PSAPSR3620 not identical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've just started the Ehp4 upgrade process on our QA system and have hit an issue with inconsistencies in the TAORA & IAORA tables for tabarts SLDEF & SLEXC.

It seems the table data is correct and present in the PSAPSR3700 tablespace but there are 13 indexes still listed when I check sqlplus that are located in an old PSAPSR3620 tablespace from pre ERP 6 upgrade in the past :-

SQL> select table_name from dba_tables where tablespace_name='PSAPSR3620';

no rows selected

SQL> select index_name from dba_indexes where tablespace_name='PSAPSR3620';

INDEX_NAME

-

CO2MAP~IDX

CO2MAP~0

REPOLOAD~0

CO2MAPINF~0

D342L~0

D344L~0

D346T~0

DDFTX~1

DDFTX~0

DYNPLOAD~0

DYNPTXTLD~0

INDEX_NAME

-

O2PAGINC~0

O2PAGRT~0

13 rows selected.

I've looked at OSS 541542 which suggests maintaining table IAORA for the SLDEF & SLEXC tabart entries to resolve.

I'm unsure what this will do though as the indexes are present in the PSAPSR3620 tablespace, which is still an active tablespace .

This looks like something wasn't done correctly when this system was upgraded to ERP 6 in the past so not really sure how best to proceed.

The Dev system did not have this issue so I'd be glad for anyone to suggest how best to proceed and get the inconsistencies sorted without damaging the data dictionary/repository etc.

Regards,

Brian.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per note 541542, you should check below:

The exchange container does not exist:

In some installations, the incorrect release was entered in the TA<dba>/IA<dba> tables in the container name. Check which containers/tablespaces exist on the database and correct the table entries. Enter the source release during the upgrade (see notes 387077, 407110 and 407640)

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintained tables as per OSS note to resolve.

Brian.

Answers (0)