Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change country of Foreign Customer

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D/ friends,

A foreign customer was created with country as IN. Now when we are changing the country the system is giving warning message as given below and not allowing to save:

u201CCheck the data and processes dependent on the new country Message no. F2290 Diagnosis You have changed the country in the address of a customer or vendor. Procedure To make sure that the country-specific data is consistent, and the dependent processes are carried out without errors, you have to check the master and transaction data (for example, open items) of the customer or vendor concerned with regard to the new country, for example: u2022 External data o Address data o Bank details o Tax data o Reporting data (for example, based on foreign trade laws and regulations) u2022 Internal data o Reconciliation account o Payment method o Payment conditions o Cash management and forecast data Procedure for System Administration Effects on Customizing You can define when this system message is to be issued in accordance with your requirements. You do this in Customizing as follows: Cross-Application Components -> Bank Directory -> Change Message Control. The application area and message number can be taken from the technical documentation.u201D

Pls advice.

Thanks and regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Manikandan,

I am having same problem and I did everything you suggested and it worked, I saved the data as I wanted to but are there any consequences for saving data on this way and "avoiding" the warning message?

Thanks in advance!

Sam

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Refer SAP Note 631953 - SAPMF02D/SAPMF02K change of country in address.

This note states that the problem is caused by a program error.

It can be controlled TCode OBA5

For detail solution refer the SAP Note.

Thanks & Regards

JP

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai R S,

Its a warning message, it informs you the details need to checked.

Once you do change it will give the message, press enter and Then SAVE the master.

Again it will give a warning message press ENTER it will get saved.

Regards,

Mani

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Manikandan,

I am having same problem and I did everything you suggested and it worked, I saved the data as I wanted to but are there any consequences for savin data on this way and "avoiding" the warning message?

Thanks in advance!
Sam

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Manikandan,

I am having same problem and I did everything you suggested and it worked, I saved the data as I wanted to but are there any consequences for savin data on this way and "avoiding" the warning message?

Thanks in advance!
Sam