cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured automatic credit limit check and assigned 1000 RS to customer A.

When I am creating first sales order for value 1500 RS, system will POP up a message and display customer credit limit has been exceeded.

When I am creating a another sales order for 500 RS without releasing (VKM1) the firstly created sales order system allows me to create a sales order and it will not go for credit block.

I need to get block 2 sales order without releasing the firstly created sales order.

Kindly advice on this

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Yasanga,

In case of Credit check - Open sales order

Standard SAP treats sales orders having confirmed quantity will be considered as OPEN SALES ORDER

Hence in first case system shows a POP UP message and block that sales order.

But when it is in block it will not confirm any quantity, you can check this in CO06 for that material.

In FD32 also if you check, it will not show any values in the SALES VALUE

In case of second sales order the order value is less than limit and do Availability check and confirms the quantity.

-

In case if you are looking as a prevention point of view, the sales order which is not released will not create any issue.

If the first sales order is released, then it will Add 1500 + 500 in second sales order credit check.

Regards,

Mani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member365422
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yasanga,

This is standard system behaviour,

When order is blocked due to credit its confirmed quantity is changed to 0. This happens due to requiremnet 101assigned in TOR.

Since the confirmed quantity is 0 system cant calculate the value and hence value doenst appear in FD32 and in VKM3 as well.

If you want system to consider the full value of blocked sales order in that case SAP has provided standard user exit. you need to activate user exit RMCS1US1 and RMCS1US3. Take help of ABAPer and comment Exit statement in userexit RMCS1US1(this explained when you display this user exit in SE38). Also Please refer SAP Note 100861for detail information.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards

Mayank

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to OVA8 & select your Credit Control Area, Risk Cat & Risk Group, go into the details screen.

Here, Under Checks, There are Check Box for Open Orders & Open Deliveries. Check whether the Open Order check box is Marked is your case or not.

Most probably it would be blank. Put a tick mark in Open Order Box & then try creating both the Sales Orders again.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Meheta,

Thanks for the info. Its already ticked. ( Open orders and Delivery )

Thanks