cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display attachments through WebDynpro Abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently working on the Generic Object Services and I manage to create attachment and retrieve them. however I can't find how to display attachments into a WebDynpro interface.

The context:

I have two applications which communicate with RFC:

- The first application is the business application. It contains some RFC functions to handle data, business objects and attachments. This application is under SAP R/3 4.6.C environment and attachments are stored via GOS linked to standard transactions (VA03 / CV03 / IW53).

- The other application is a WDA interface for the final users which calls, via RFC, the functions implemented in the first application. This application is under SAP R/3 ECC6.0 environment.

The goal:

I would like to implement the possibility to display some documents (PDF, DOC, XLS) stored with GOS in the first application (SAP R/3 4.6.C) via the web application (SAP R/3 ECC6.0). To do this, I will use RFC functions but I don't know the functions/methods I have to call to perform this process.

Does someone know the information that I need? Please do not hesitate to ask me should you need further information.

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

For Displaying PDF use interactive form UI and bind data source to context attribute. Now set the downloaded data from RFC to the context attribute. It will display the PDF.,

let the experts reply for ur query..

Thanks & Regards

Kiran