cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract creation - copy control contract to contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I need to create a contract order in reference to another contract order. But in the copy control, I saved Header-diff.customer in order to put another Sold-to party when I create the second contract document.

Then, I want to use the button "Create with reference" with VA41 Tcode. Put in Contract :

Contract number

Releasing partner : a different sold to party in comparison to the contract in reference.

But when I finally visualized the contract SAP is going to create, the sold to party is still the old one from the referenced contract.

I can do this when I create a sales order with reference to a contract, but I can't do it from a contract to create another contract ...

Do you think there is mean to do it please ?

Thanks a lot

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can do this when I create a sales order with reference to a contract, but I can't do it from a contract to create another contract ...

Please cross check configuration for contract to contract

Make it similar as same as contract to sales order

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Thanks for your answer. They are already the same. The thing is that it seems that it doesnt work the same for a contract to contract and for a contract to a sales order...

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Sold-to-party should be same when ever u are creating contract or sale order becuse order will place by custome who is called as sold-to-part. two different customer can't have same work order number.

Regards

Santosh.A.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

And thanks for your answer.

It's possible to create a sales order with reference to a contract with different sold-to-party. I made it.

The thing is, I want to do the same from a contract to another contract by using the element "releasing partner" when you click on the button "create reference to".

Do you see that ?

Thanks

Alex