cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use MS Word available in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am developing a smartform, and in this updated version i have MS Word in it.

The main problem is i am not able to get all the tools to do the required formatting like numbering and indentation. And also when i do this indentation, on saving it gets vanished.

Can anyone please help me out how will get these all tools and how to do this formatting.

before change text editor to word editor

i tried i18n t-code but when i double clicked to change ms word editor it shows default editor is ms word editor

then i checked into forms and i changed through report

se38 --> RSCPSETEDITOR --> activated and selecting smartforms and script

now i get ms word editor

but not getting full tools please reply how can i get full tools in my smart form

Ex- now i prepared one doc with different format like bold,colour and other things after preparing i saved that doc

but its svaed as normal font size only not as my modifications.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

As per the restrictions in the following note, only the formats in the asociated style are possible:

742662 - MS Word as Editor in SAPscript and Smart Forms

As per note #742662, some of the standard MS word fetaures are not possible, To get additional formatting, you will need to create a paragraph or character format in the style associated with the smartform and apply this format to the text.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aidan,

please give me the process for that,it will be very helpful to me

now i need full tools in ms word editor same as word

Regards

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I said, it is not possible to have the full MS Word tools in the SAP editor.

If you want a certain font, size, bold, italic etc, you have to create the paragraph or character format with these attributes in the style and then it should be available in the form editor.

Which part are you having trouble with? what exactly is the problem? What formatting do you need to set for the text?

Regards,

Aidan