Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME760 - No IDoc items belonging to purchasing document found

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have EDI Supplier Purchase order create/change using IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDERS and IDOC_OUTPUT_ORDCHG set up and running for a while.......

We use the output timing of "1" for output type NEU to trigger any EDI output creation. Then we have RSNAST00 scheduled to run evrey 15 minutes to trigger outputs proposed and IDOC file creation.

Once in a while, we are experiencing problems, where when a po line item is deleted, (even though EKPO-LOEKZ is configured as print relavant change in T166C (OMFS))....the idoc is not getting created and output processing log says "No IDoc items belonging to purchasing document found".......the message number ME760.

When I do the line item deletion in Development system it triggers IDOC generation but in production, it does not create idoc always.

Anybody experience this problem before........please share the solution......or if you have any suggestions or ideas what might be causing the problem.......also please share.

Rachelle

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same problem here...sporadic behavior also with ELIKZ.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Leon