cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run an interactive formular scenario for an Employeee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

My plan is, that employees can start a Interactive Formular from the portal. After filling the information the employee sends the formular and a authorisation Workflow starts. So i want to use HR Prcoess and Forms with the ISR Framework and the process is to start from Life and Work Event (from an Employee).

First I desigend a ISR Scenario, then a formscenario and least a process which is assigned to the role HRADRD Employee.

I customized the homepageframework and copied a Life and Work Event service to start my ISR Framework.

Ressoruce:

Service: asr_process_execute

URL-Parameter: Process=ZHR_PR_DIENSTFREI

I matched the ressource with an Service and tried it out.

Error Message after starting the process:

"Prozess ZHR_PR_DIENSTFREI ist nur mit Angabe der Personalnummer sinnvoll" That means in englisch, that the process needs a personal number to start - BUT i don't know a way to set a personal number when starting the service (in the portal).

Has anybody an idea or a solution? Is that the correct way to start the process? The right service?

Thanks for every answer.

Best greetings,

Gregor Brandstätter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

After studying the OSS, SDN and the Internet i found this great blog.

/people/christopher.solomon/blog/2010/02/01/hcm-processes-forms-the-many-faces-and-frustrations-of-the-start-application

After setting the Proxy you have to do following in the Ressoruce:

Set Process=XXX&PERNR_MEM_ID=ESS01

ESS01 is the memory where the Class in the Proxy saves the pernr. The process will be also read, so the employee start directly in mask with the interactive formular.

Greetings,

Gregor