cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create inspection characteristics in task list?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

While going through SAP help i found this statement 'When you create a task list, you can specify master inspection characteristics and you can also create inspection characteristics in the task list'

I know creating MIC and assigning it in inspection plan but i am not aware of How to create inspection characteristics in task list?

Could any one can help me to answer this

Thanks

Swanand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swanand,

I try to explain.

1. I assume you are at inspection characteristic level in QP01.

2. You will find 2 columns there as Qn and Ql for quantitative and qualitative characteristic respectively.

3. Instead of selecting MIC from popup menu tick to either of above checkboxes depending upon which parameter you want to inspect.

4. After ticking, just press enter. You will be asked to enter all the required details like description of MIC, and other control indicators.

5. Follow the respective screens. You will find the screens similar as that of MIC creation in QS21.

The difference is, if you assign MIC all these control indicators and tolerances or selected sets get copied automatically from MIC but if you create this characteristic in task list you need to specify these details.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i remember that i did like that during trial and error while creating inspection characteristic but was not sure.

Thanks for explaining step by step.

Regards

Swanad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition there is difference in creating MIC & creating char in task list .

MIC can be used many times at many task lists but the created char in task list can not be used multiple times.