cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

synchronous abap proxy to sysnchronous soap: complex problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My scenario is synchronous abap proxy to sysnchronous soap. for proxy I am using business system name as ERDCLNT220 and soap business system name as BS_HRS_DEV

client proxy to soap(request) i have configured. But when I am doing the configuration for soap to server proxy(response) I am not able to get the message interface name in the configuration.

Note: In the soap BS_HRS_DEV business system receiver only we will get the message interface.

but we cannot get sender side in the same business system BS_HRS_DEV find message interface. as we are aware as a synchronous scenario both side we have to get the message interface(sender and receiver BS_HRS_DEV).

2. what are the configuration steps i have to do for response message

Kindly help me.

advance thanks

thanks and regards

elton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

client proxy to soap(request) i have configured. But when I am doing the configuration for soap to server proxy(response) I am not able to get the message interface name in the configuration.

In a synch scenario, you only need to configure it like it is an asynch scenario. The only exception is that the service interfaces are synchronous. Each synch service interface requires at least two messages (request and response), fault message is optional. So for your scenario, at least four messages are required

1.) 1st message (Outbound request) -> Proxy message type request that will be entering PI

2.) 2nd message (Inbound request) -> Soap request message type going to the webservice

3.) 3rd message (Inbound response) -> Soap response message type from webservice going to PI

4.) 4th message (Outbound response) -> contains the message type that has the values that you want

So the flow could be like this (fault messages not shown)

Outbound SI (1) -> PI -> Inbound SI (2)
            (4) <- PI <-            (3)

what are the configuration steps i have to do for response message

No additional steps in ID. Just make sure you handle the mapping of response message in ESR (if you have one)

Hope this helps,

Mark

Edited by: Mark Dihiansan on May 3, 2011 10:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response

But I am not able to configure response message as soap to server proxy. because as a business sytem BS_HRS_DEV

I am not able to get the message interface name in sender BS_HRS_DEV. In this case how to do the response configuration soap to proxy.

please light on this.

regards

elton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Each synch service interface requires at least two messages (request and response), that is also perfactly done.

as we are aware client proxy communication channel is not required But serviver proxy receiver communication channel is required and soap also we need receiver communication channel.

please correct me and help the same.

Outbound ERDCLNT220 (sender business)SI (1) -> PI -> Inbound SI (2)BS_HRS_DEV (receiver business)

BS_HRS_DEV(receiver(IB message) and sender(here there is no message outbound message when it is act as 3 rd point))

(4)server proxy ERDCLNT220 (receiver business)<- PI <- (3)(soap outbound)BS_HRS_DEV(sender business)

please correct me.

regards

elton

Edited by: eltonsaranya on May 3, 2011 10:33 AM

Edited by: eltonsaranya on May 3, 2011 10:40 AM

Edited by: eltonsaranya on May 3, 2011 10:46 AM

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

But serviver proxy receiver communication channel is required and soap also we need receiver communication channel.

please correct me and help the same.

As was stated before, you only need to configure the proxy to soap part. The message will find its way back to your proxy since the communication mode is synch.

Hope this helps,

Mark

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you are correct. Since you use abap proxy as client you dont need sender agreeement and sender communication channel. You need the receiver soap communication channel and receiver agreement.

ID objects configuration is very simple.

1 Rec Determination, 1 Interface Determination, 1rec comm channel and 1receiver agreement.

Map proxy request to soap request first mapping

Map soap response to proxy respones second mapping

Operation mapping use outbound interface (proxy) on the source side and inbound interface (soap) on the target side. That's it. YOu willl see both request and response mapping together.

Hope that helps.