cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 16 Page layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a requirement where in i have to make changes in standard report - HINCF160 (Form 16).

1) Currently out of 5 pages the page2 of form 16 (Script) is half filled and the remaing space is blank,now the client wants data on page 3 of form 16 in the remaing space of page 2.

2) And also one of the standard Text is to be changed according to client requirement..I had debugged the script and found that the standard text is harcoded in internal table and then the variable is passed to script,so changing the table is not possible since the table is standard it is possible that its used in other reports aswell.

Please suggest how to proceed.

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..but can you please guide me after makin copy of script how to proceed to make changes to get data of page 3 to page 2....because in script even for table syntax is written

eg box x poss '0.1'cm width '18.8'cm height '21.5' cm frame 10 tw...etc

And also wanted to ask can these changes be done without using access key since the report and script is standard.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to take the copy of the required script and make the changes in new script for bringing the data of 3rd page into 2nd page.

Regarding the standard text object, just call a perform inside the script and pass the internal table into the perform. Inside the perform do the required changes in the internal talb eand return the changes internal table back to the script.

Regards,

Harish