cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find out Maximum concurrent Users month wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like to find the average concurrent users in month wise.

Could you please help me in this regard.

Madhavan K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you speak about an ABAP system (we have to guess because you don't tell us), use report CCUINIT to initialise the measurement.

Then, at the end of the month use report CCUEVAL to get the results.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,it is ABAP system.

By using the report CCUINIT and CCUEVAL we can get only day wise, not month wise.

Could you please suggest to take average concurrent users in month wise.

Madhavan K

former_member524429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ST03N will provide you possible data about your requirement.

Following Two links will be helpful for your requirement.

[Load Distribution in the Workload Monitor|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3a/0ae73acde93929e10000000a114084/content.htm] in ST03N

[Displaying Users per Instance|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/82/5b8f384621b41fe10000009b38f8cf/content.htm] in ST03N

You will have to select "Month" wise period to get monthly data in ST03N.

Regards,

Bhavik G. Shroff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, but ST03N does not give the number of concurrent users but the total number of different users which is completely different.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

The number of concurent users is obviously per day and even at a point in time.

Per month, it is usually asked to give the number of concurrent users for the day in the month which had the maximum number of concurrent users. CCUEVAL gives you that.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

I did select the month wise data in ST03N and instance per user found "cumulative user" only.

If ST03N is the only way to find out the average concurrent user in sap system , could you please replicate the steps here.

I would be very thankful to you.

Madhavan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I did run the report CCUEVAL also to find out the average concurrent user in sap (month wise) but i did not find the number of user.

Madhavan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look better, it is there. Of course only if you have set up the measurement with CCUINIT.

Regards,

Olivier

Answers (0)