cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my scenario is mail to file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiii,

my scenario is mail to file and Transport protocol is POP3.

complted Whole Process..

But when i m Sending a mail from SBWP... the mail was sent Successfully sent to the receptint...

But i m not able to see my message in SXMB_MONI ... and when i check in RWB i got theerror at Sender Communication Channel..

3/5/11 12:38:08 PM exception caught during processing mail message; java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

3/5/11 12:26:08 PM exception caught during processing mail message; java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

3/5/11 12:14:08 PM exception caught during processing mail message; java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

3/5/11 12:14:07 PM mail client job scheduled

3/5/11 12:14:07 PM mail client job stopped completly

3/5/11 12:14:00 PM exception caught during processing mail message; java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

how to solve this issue ? please give the suggestion ........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

the error showing occurs if the ports are not correctly opened with the mail server.

check with your basis or IS team for opening the ports/access to the mail server.

Once the connection is established after opening the ports, activate the channel once again and it should work!

Cheers,

Souvik

KennethEriksen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There seems to be a problem with the mail server, maybe it doesn't allow connections from you PI-server?

-Kenneth