cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have made a smartform layout for purchase requisition printout.But I am not able to call the fields to the layout by calling a particular parameter i.e i want to call the PR by the plant location .I am a beginer in ABAP .Pls help me solve this.

Thanks

Ameer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer,

There is no standard layout or print program to Purchase requisition.

You have to create a Z-Program (and Tcode if reqd.) to trigger the smartform you created.

From what I understood from your query, you will have to create parameter in the Z-report selection screen for Plant.

Then based on that plant you will fetch PRs from EBAN table.

Hope this helps or else give more details of your problem.

Regards,

Abhijeet Kapgate

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer,

There is no standard program or form for purchase requisition . You have to develop your own program and form for these. if need tell i will give you the lay out and code for that.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to pass the fields of your driver program to Form interface Import parameters.

So that u can make use of the fields in your smartforms,

To write a driver program please go through the below link which would be helpful

[http://vjkvijaya.blogspot.com/2009/03/puchace-order-smartform-driver-program.html]

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanx for your support.I made the layout.But I am not able to call fields to the layout.

If you dont mind can u please give me layout and code to solve my problem. .I need the form to be print by selecting the plant location .

Regards

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer,

Thing is you told issue solved and again there you are asking question same thread. Please create one more thread. To solve the issue check in driver program where you getting the plant . Depending on that plant do the code what you want.

Regards,

Madhu.