cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto PGI Deliveries at Shipment Start

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Experts

How to auto-PGI attached deliveries when Shipment Start Status is set on a shipment. It seems it can be done by setting an activity profile. Not sure how.

Requesting inputs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

In SPRO Logistics Execution --> Transportation --> Define & Assign Profiles

For the Shipent Type (Individual or collective etc...) put the cusror In the field At Shipment End & Click Button Maintain than you will carried to next screen with more options that you desire to get executed during processing.

Njoy

Hiren Panchal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hiren, Experts

Thank you for the response. Requesting a more detailed answer. I need the settings to be used in the next screen after clicking Maintain.

Also, I need to know how to limit setting of Shipment Completion status if the delivery is Not Picked.

Edited by: anupam0022 on Jun 2, 2011 6:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

1. You can se the indicator for Dialog Box & get the desired field from the button field selection

result: this will give a pop up during the Shipment Start e.g field DRIVER as Pop Up.

2.Issue Log during save.

If you do not want the log to be issued you can set the corresponding indicator

3. Post Goods Issue

Set it for Loading end or Shipment Start depending according to Business

4. Further actions after saving

Set the indicator of Carryout Billing so that Billing document is created

5. Print Outs

Here you can set the indicator for the desired output Type, Output medium (print out of Billing Documnets, Shipment Documents e.g) you can choose what print outs you need out of Shipment Document, Handling Unit, Delivery & Billing Document

I Hope this has helped you..!!

NJOY

Hiren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hiren

Thanks, this is indeed very helpful.

Would you also know how to configure this: Do not allow settling of "Loading End" unless delivery is picked completely. ?

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi anupam0022 ,

I think you are asking about the check related with picking was done or not before setting a status.

This setting is marked into your Shipment type customising (0VTK transaction). Check values customised into

"pick check" field (Control Indicator for Pick Check in Shipment) -> V_TVTK-KOPRF.

Have a nice weekend, david

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is perfect David! Thank you so much!

Answers (0)