cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML generated is wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm stuck in an issue, where I have IDocs of Article Master from R3 server coming into our PI Server. Here we have mapped each and every field of the Article Master IDoc to PI.

We have a segment in the Idoc which is being used to transfer customized fields along with their value. Now the XML that is being generated by the PI server is missing with some of these customized field.

I have check all the mappings, I have checked all the IDocs being captured by the PI Server, they all are having the customized field being transported to the PI server, but the XML being generated has some of those customized field missing.

Please guide to, how to go about on the issue.

Regards,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

duplicate post

Edited by: Raja Sekhar Reddy T on May 3, 2011 7:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

check the mapping ( transformation from source to target in the test tab) and try to re-import the IDOC meta data (IDX2)

after this try sending the data once again from SAP and then check.

Check IDX2 to see this field in the metadata and check IDX5 to see how this Idoc arrives in XI.

If its not in IDX2 ,delete and re-import the metadata for the idoc thru IDX2.( click delete button to delete the IDOC and click create to reimport it.)

Hope, this will help you.

Regards,

rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked if the inbound payload consist of the customized field?

Is it missing after the mapping step?

If it is missing at in the inbound payload itself, then delete and reimport the metadata in idx2. Reimport the structure in ESR as well.

If it is missing after the mapping step, then test it locally in the repository to find out the issue.

Regards,

Manjusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

can you check if the header filed of the target structure is mapped correctly (with a constant or any conditions).

i am referring to the header field under which your missing target fileds are present.

Also check the Idoc structure you have used in your mapping and whether the metadata is also loaded correctly.

Also Note since your xml is getting generated, your interface is configured and executing successfully. Only problem is the missing fields in target which happens only in case of some mapping issues.

Regards,

Souvik

Edited by: Souvik Chatterjee on May 3, 2011 10:49 AM