Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UTXJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

We need to get UTXJ modified with following changes:

1. Change tax code from A to B for combination Plant /TaxCl1Cust / TaxCl.Mat (i.e. kdla /1 /1). As majority of parts being sold now are with 5% VAT.

2.Change tax code from B to A for combination Plant /TaxCl1Cust / TaxCl.Mat (i.e. kdla /1 /z). For parts to be sold with 15% VAT, Material master will have to be changed with Tax Class Z.

Can we make it automatic.Is it thro' VK11

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

..Hello ..

scenario is

Same material

One is STO and other is normal s/o

Currently we are changing material master tax classification to 1 or Z for 15% & 5% VAT.

Changing material master tax classification to Z is putting on hold STO dispatches from other plants..

wats the solution.

Thanks

amol

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should not change in material master; instead change in sale order for material tax classification.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its grayed out in s/o.not modifiable there. Any solution through cofigu or other?

Former Member
0 Kudos

laximipati can u guide..??

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, I request you to spell the name correctly. Secondly, please dont address to any individual in a global forum like this.

Coming to the requirement, if I understood your requirement correctly, some change is there in your existing tax structure for which you want the system to update automatically.

If this is the case, first you need to create a new tax codes in FTXP with the changed tax percent. Next you foreclose all your existing sale orders and create new sale orders.

On the other hand, if you wish to continue with your existing sale orders, then change the Service Rendered Date to current date, assuming that in VTFL copy control, you set "G" for Pricing Type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi