Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem wiht PFA Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm using SAP TAO 2.0. 4.1, QC 10 and QRP 10

Problem: the Process Flow Analyzer (PFA) is starting and PFA Control-Recording controller window appear ok but as soon as the TAO launches ERP to create sales order the PFA Control despairs and even though I continue to finish creating sales order transaction in ERP the PFA in SAP TAO is not stopping and is not creating the VA01 screens in Analysis.

Hope I can get some help.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Until you click the stop button in PFA process controller screen, PFA will still remain in the record mode. Once you done with all transcations in SAP GUI session, click on the stop button in the PFA process controller popup window. Then all the screens will be listed in the SAP TAO PFA module. Then you can upload the PFA script to QC. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the answer,

Thatu2019s true but the main point is that how can I stop PFA Controllers popup window once Iu2019m done with the transaction in SAP GUI session when PFA controller popup window is not there to stopped. PFA Controller window is popping-up only for the second and is despairing.

Before I was creating VA01 Transaction and I didnu2019t have any problem with the PFA Controller or anything else it was working just fine.

Is there a problem with SAP TAO configuration or SAP GUI configuration, what causes PFA Controller popup window to despair and not stay until the transaction is done in SAP GUI. What should I do to fix this problem so I can continue my work?

Thank you,