cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring Receiver Adapter Mail for gmail

sebastin_alvarez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all, I'm having a problem with the Mail Adapter.

I did a UDF for Dynamic Configuration in this way

DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);

DynamicConfigurationKey userKey = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("sap.com/xi/XI/System/Mail", "TServerLocation");

DynamicConfigurationKey authKey = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("sap.com/xi/XI/System/Mail", "TAuthKey");

conf.put(userKey,"test(at)gmail(dot)com");

conf.put(authKey,"passMail");

passMail is configured in the Advanded tab of the CC in "View Authorization Keys"

The problem is if i write in Authentication Method the user and and the Password the mail is sented ok, but I need it in a dynamic way.

The error is:

failed to send mail: java.io.IOException: server not responding OK to AUTH; 535 5.7.1 mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=14257 e4sm4132946pbj.4

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: java.io.IOException: server not responding OK to AUTH; 535 5.7.1 mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=14257 e4sm4132946pbj.4

I have read all the questions and answers, and I have read the documentation of the Receiver Mail adapter (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6b/4493404f673028e10000000a1550b0/content.htm)

I do not know what more to do, please if any can help me

Thank you.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You must use

http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Mail