cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP performance Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm facing some performance problems to my SCM-DP. I suspect this is related to BW statistics. Due to this I disabled the active default flag from A to I in transaction DB21 only for BW tables like /BI0/*. I run daily the program /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_TOOL to collect statistics and check the indexes for my Active Planning Areas. Also I run daily the OS command brconnect -u / -c -f stats -t all -f collect to maintain up-to-date the statistics (SM69).

Also the statistics are kept for 180 days using the report RSDDSTAT_DATA_DELETE.

Thereafter, the DP run better...but the users are still reporting the poor performance.

Could you please help me to find ways to improve the performance?

Many thanks,

Albert.

Edited by: User Basis on May 2, 2011 11:05 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check these OSS notes. It might be helpful to improve the performance in DP.

1575564 - You have not changed your scenario, but recently you noticed that you encounter big performance issues when executing the report /SAPAPO/TS_BATCH_RUN or when loading a selection in interactive planning. Before, with the same scenario, it was much faster.

1565813 -In Interactive Demand Planning you load data for a selection. In the header you selected several characteristics for navigation. You execute drill down steps for a selected characteristic, selecting one value after the other. If the number of combinations in the POS is high, and many characteristics are selected for navigation, then it takes very long time to switch from one value to the next.

Thanks,

Jeysraj