cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to confirm quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I Have a sales order for 100 line items, and have stock also against same order ( it is MTO),but in the sales order --schedule lines confirmed quantity is showing as zero.

I carry out Re ATP check also, at this time confirmed quantity is showing as 100.but after saving the order confirmed quantity was showing zero again

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member365422
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

I Think this is because of credit check. If the automatic credit check is configured and customer is not having sufficient balance then system block the document due to credit and makes the confirmed quantity as 0. this is bcause of requirement 101 assigned in TOR.

below is the documentation of requirement 101.

RE LV07A101
Title
User requirement for confirmation of quantities in availability check

Purpose
This is an example of a subsequent function requirement.  If this requirement is met, then the system will confirm quantities for the
 sales document line item.  If not, then no quantities will be confirmed.  ATP requirements, however, will still be passed to
 planning.  This is an example of a user requirement to determine if the confirmed quantities should be set to zero or not.  A user
 requirement would run after the system requirement '1' for confirmed ATP quantities.   The sample requirement '101' adds the
 additional requirement that confirmed quantities should be set to zero if the credit block is set.

Hope this will help

Regards

Mayank

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check few action as below :

In MM/PP

-Check is this sales order stock is tie with same sales order number or is being reserved against something else ?

-Check in t.code MD04 whether that stock is allocated to any other delivery or not.

-Check in MMBE for respective storage bin and have enough stock is there.

- Checkif the order is blocked for credit, you will not see this in the delivery block. look at the status tab of the order header and see if this is blocked. or, you can use VKM1 to check if the order is blocked.

In SD

- Check the product allocation is active in your system (QAS). Based on my understanding if there are stocks in hand , but due to some of the allocated quantity to your sold-to's order is limited or non-existing , you cannot confirm sales order.

If this is the scenario you have several options:

1. increase the sold-to's allocated quantity, if the previous allocation has already been reached

2. if sold-to's allocation has still not been reached, and stocks have already been allocated to other sold-tos, increase overall stock availability (but this is easier said than done)

3. deactivate product allocation, re-run availability check (or re-enter items in order) to confirm quantities

General.

Also please check the system is there any user exist if yes you need to know what's the logic behind.

Thank you.