cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

picking is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i done sales order and while doing delivery(Picking) it's getting gray color i can't give the quantity there . and i checked the ovlp also. help me please any one.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably, your delivery requires picking from Warehouse. Unlike picking from IM, you cannot edit the pick qty for a material that is to be picked from a warehouse. The field gets updated upon transfer order confirmation. Verify if there's a Warehouse assigned on the picking tab. The warehouse gets automatically populated when the picking storage location is WM managed.

Should this be the case then use LT03 to create a TO and subsequently, LT12 to confirm it. By doing so, the picking qty will be updated.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check for the following things.

1. is the material available in stock

2. where you need to create Transfer orders if yes the go to LT03 to create TO and then LT12 to confirm the same

path as : vl02n -> menu > subsequent functions > create transfer order.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check not sure if u need to have batched entered or automatically determined in the delivery line item if thts the case the picking should be dont on the child item level.

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

vl02n -> menu > subsequent functions > create transfer order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have WM you need a TO for picking.

If you have Lean WM, check the customisations for Lean WM. OVLP is only the beginning of the problem, not the solution.

In my opinion when the picking is not a physical step or a business required step, try to avoide it.

Marian