cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA05 shows statistical pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use tcode VA05 to show our open Sales Orders and to see the potential revenue for a given time period. Some of our Sales Order line item categories are configured to have statistical pricing. The problem is when we look at VA05 the statistical pricing is showing up in the net price and the net value and therefore overstating our potential revenue. Is there any way to keep the value out of the VA05 report? Or is there something in the pricing configuration that needs to be changed to keep the value out of VA05?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say, statistical pricing, in V/08, are the condition types assigned with value C in the sub-to column? Please check.

Regards,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do maintain the pricing record in VK12. I went and looked at the exclusion field and the problem is if we exclude it at that level, it will always exclude the price and the only time we want the price excluded is when a certain item category is used.

Let me try to give you a little history...

We set up item category ZDNB as a copy of DLX for non-bill and non-stock items. Due to the customer needing the item to show on the invoice as $0 value and also needing the actual price to go to GTS (for customs) we set the statistical value in the item category. The other reason we did this was for shipment purposes. We had to set up this special item category to make sure we could ship this item in multiple shipments. So, maybe we're going down the wrong path. Maybe we need to change something else about how the item category is set up? I'm not sure at this point.

I don't know if that helps or not. Hopefully so. I appreciate your input today, thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VOV7 we are already maintaining the statistical value as X. We tried your suggestion changing the Pricing field to B but that did not fix our issue. When we create the Sales order the pricing for that line item still shows up in the Net Value fields.

We maintain value in the statistical value field for GTS reasons. We have to pass a $ value to GTS to be printed on our customs documents.

Thank you.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you maintain pricing master record for this item in VK12? If so, then check whether you can make user of exclusion field for the pricing record, to exclude from net pricing.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any guidance on this would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm needing to find a resolution on this for corporate reporting ASAP.

Thank you.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the value maintained in the field statistical value in VOV7? Maintain X and check. Also check the value assigned in the field pricing. If the item category is not used in pricing and used only for statistical purpose, then you can maintain the setting B or no value in the pricing field.

What drives the business to maintain value in statistical value?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any response to this would be appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My apologies for not replying back sooner.

We are not configuring statistical pricing in the pricing procedure. Instead we are configuring it at the item category. In tcode VOV7 we made a copy of item category DLX and set the statistical value field to 'X'.

When I do look in V/08 our value in the sub-to field is blank (no seperate sub-totals). What would happen if that was set to 'C'? Would this correct the issue?

Thank you,

Tami