cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy header text from PO type UB to Delivery type NL

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to copy shipping instructions from stock transport order (UB) header delivery (NL) header text. I keep getting error message VL110 No text exists. Could someone give me the correct steps for setting this up?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edwardo,

Your suggestions were very helpful. A couple of the notes you recommended were applied. However, I still am not getting the text through to my deliveries. This is the message in the analysis:

NR Oject ID PARVW All Languag PARVW SORG Req Data Note

010 VBBK Z003 E 001 110 Text does not exist

020 EKKO E 001 110 Text does not exist

I tried with text id EKKO / A06 , but that didn't work either. Do you have any additional suggestions?

Thank you.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that perhaps I forgot to tell you about Note 524453 - Purchasing text determination is not transported. It says

The report RV80INCTFRM included in this note creates the missing entries in
table TFRM (Form Routines for Requirements/Formulas/Data Transports):
o Purchasing document header (EKKO)
o Purchasing document Item (EKPO)

Check the values in table TFRM and decide if it happens.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd suggest you to try other 'header text' combinations..essentially, trial and error. If you can, or if you can get assistance from others on debugging, I'd suggest you to debug and see what value your system is picking or looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A01returned the same results.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See these notes:

Note 711954 - Texts from purchase order do not work as of Release 4.70

Note 417883 - Texts from purchase order

Note 751441 - Consulting: Settings for texts from purchase order

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kalyan, Thank you for listing the appropriate steps. Here's what I have:

Step 1: Text Proc = 02, ID = 0012, AccSeq = 8

Step 2: AccSeq = 8, Seq10 = EKKO, ID = L06 (this is the value I'm unsure of - there are multiple Shipping instruction values, how do I know which one to use?); Req = 1

Step 3: NL = 02

The text determination results indicate No Text Exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step 2: AccSeq = 8, Seq10 = EKKO, ID = L06

Can you try A01 (Header text)?

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read OSS note 53593 about text determination related to delivery and purchase order.(stock transfer order).)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may be missing configuration in 'text control' under shipping (LE -> Shipping -> Text control -> Define text types):

Verify the following:

1. Verify the relevant 'text ID' is defined under the relevant 'delivery header' text procedure, and also, the 'text ID' has the relevant access sequence defined

2. The access sequence has 'text object' = EKKO and header text ID as 'header text'

3. The delivery type 'NL' has the relevant 'text procedure' (from point 1)

I'd suggest you to contact an SD person if you are not conversant with text determination configuration.